The Stockholm Christmas market tour is a treat for all senses as you get a sneak peak into traditional Swedish Christmas foods as well as a visit to Sweden’s oldest Christmas market going all the way back to the middle ages. This tour is just right for foodies who wish to get the best out of our country during the festive period.
- Walking distance: 1½ km
- Duration:2 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 5-6 – Makes up for a light meal
- Meeting Time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 15.00
- Meeting place: Östermalms Saluhall, Östermalmstorg, 114 42 Stockholm| check the map here
- Language: English or Swedish ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- if you are a vegetarian or have any food allergies, please inform us upon booking. Note: It is not possible to do a gluten-free version of this tour
We will introduce you to must-try, such as saffron buns and gingersnaps while indulging you in classic tales, legends and historic anecdotes about this seasonal highlight.
Price: 600 SEK | Children age 3-12: 300 SEK
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page