Are you a vegetarian, vegan or raw food lover? Then welcome to the only Food Tour that celebrates the healthy and revitalizing food scene of Stockholm!
- Walking distance: 3 km
- Duration: 2 hours
- Amount of food: Makes up for a whole meal and more!
- Meeting Time: Monday – Saturday 1.00PM | (accommodate your preferred starting time ONLY on Private Tour check Corporate/Groups)
- Meeting place: Ringvägen 123, 116 61 Stockholm| Outside of Bon Magazine | check the map here
- Language: English or Swedish (additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- Tour is also available by special request
Join us as we introduce you to the meatless possibilities of Stockholm that are filled with good food, fun vibes and plenty of creativity. This tour will travel through the neighborhood of Södermalm as we visit establishments that serve the finest vegetarian choices to be found in the city. The area is an exciting mix of neighborhood delis and cutting edge restaurants where the best chefs work their magic, every day of the week.
We will visit vegetarian restaurants with some of the city’s best atmosphere and indulge in a feast of healthy food. Come enjoy everything from a vegan buffet with inspiration from many different cultures to conscious eating and getting high on food and positive vibes. While exploring the neighborhood and its green oasis we will take you to some of the trendiest vegetarian hotspots and by far one of the most breathtaking views of Stockholm.
With focus on an environmentally cautious and planet-friendly diet that is good for your health and the earth this tour is sure to leave your stomach, your senses and your aura fully satisfied.
Price: 600 SEK | Children age 3-12: 400 SEK
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page